What do you need for Everest base camp packing list
Are you planning to visit Mount Everest this year for trekking? Then come and grab ideas for the packing list for Everest base camp trek. Before these, you just need to understand the region around Mount Everest in clear. Basically, Mount Everest is one of the highest mountains being situated at a height of 8848 meters high from the sea level. Thus being situated at such a location it has attracted thousands of climbers both professional and non-professional from all across the world.
Geography of Everest has suitably made it quite unfit for newcomers to survive. They are well affected by the temperature. In order to make them suitably well, it is needed by the climbers to carry all arrangement of items from before. You might be thinking what to carry and why. So come let’s just explore them now Mount Everest base camp trek packing list.
Complete Everest base camp packing list help you, what to bring exactly for discover Everest trekking region Nepal.
Everest base camp trek, 9 days, 10 days, 12 days, 14 days
Mount Everest view trek, 5 days, 7 days
Gokyo lakes trek
Everest Cho la pass trek
Everest base camp trek via Jiri
Luxury Everest base camp trek
Everest three pass trek
Ama Dablam base camp trek
Phaplu to Everest base camp trek
Gokyo to Renjo la pass trek
Packing for your Everest base camp trek in Nepal
Doing packing for a trip that too in foreign is definitely going to be a tough job. Even if you are an experienced or a non experienced person yet it would consume lots of time. There might be something that you would leave behind while you pack. Thus it’s vital for you to maintain a perfect list of packing before you start making this Everest base camp packing list. Thus the list would contain a number of items. Thus watch them out here!
Items that needs to be carried checklist
- Carry personal medical kit with you while climbing. This is done in order to avoid any kind of unwanted circumstances at times and also to get recovered from short-term diseases at times. Trekking company also supply medical kit but it is highly recommended to consult your doctor then carry some medicine with you.
- Carry water purifying items with you. In such huge region getting pure water is certainly not possible.
- Anti-inflammatory items
- Prepare yourself for the sun’s attack during day times.
- Carry an antibiotic for extra rectification of reactions.
This is the perfect packing list for Everest base camp trek in Nepal collected by the experience guide and traveler on experience of need. Check complete Everest base camp packing list below.
What gear do i need for Everest base camp clothing and foot wear
- Down jacket
- Insulated pants
- Wind pants
- Thermal trouser
- Long-sleeved woolen shirt
- Short-sleeved cotton T-shirts
- Regular underwear
- Thermal underwear
- Woolen hat
- Sun and rain hat
- Trekking boots (waterproof)
- Woolen socks
- Cotton socks
Gear on the Everest base camp trek and accessories
- Sleeping bag +10°C to –10°C
- Rucksack and duffel bag
- Towel (quick drying)
- Water bottle
- Headlamp with spare batteries
- Trekking poles
- Water purifying tablets
- Pocket knife (kept in duffel bag)
- Wallet or money belt
- Toilet paper, soap, tooth paste/brush.
- Moisturizing lotion
- Snow glasses and sunglasses
- Spare pair of sunglasses
- Sunscreen and lip guard
- Emergency contact numbers
- Personal first aid kit
Optional Everest base camp trekking gear list
- Reading and writing material
- Repair kit with needle, thread and safety pins
- Your favorite snack food like raisins or chocolate
- Protein supplements for vegetarian
See what you should wear during Everest base camp trek Nepal
Things needed for Everest base camp trek. Though the place is quite cool thus, you probably need to carry your winter materials like sweaters with you for safety. This is done to protect you from altitude sickness and reduced temperature at nights. Thus what is the best outfit to wear when trekking to Everest base camp? This has probably been explained here for your easiness. Given packing list for Everest base camp trek help you to make EBC trip comfortable. We organize fully supported EBC trek as per your desire and duration of holidays write us.